At LEYF we understand how the last year may have affected your employment and general morale. We are coming up with new ways to ensure that we can employ as many childcare professionals as possible. Whether you have been made redundant, had your hours reduced, or did not get to start your new role, we want to hear from you!
Are you struggling to find part-time work with more hours? Do you go to uni or have other commitments during the week? If the answer is yes, then this position is perfect for you!
An exciting new opportunity has come up in our Newham Nurseries! We are now offering a part-time position for an Early Years Educator working 3 days a week.
Our Educators work side by side with Room Leaders, Practitioners, and Assistants to ensure children are safe, happy, and meeting their full potential. As a LEYF Educator, you will be responsible for observing and planning your key children’s activities. You will also work towards our mission as a team to ensure we are “changing the world, one child at a time”.
• The Nursery consists of a aby room, a toddler and a preschool room all leading to a beautiful garden area
• Total capacity of Nursery: 45
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a bright and spacious space
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: UEL 4-6 University Way