We are looking for talented, inspiring educators to work as bank staff. Are you a skilled and talented Early Years professional but unable to commit to a full-time role?
Maybe you are continuing your studies or looking after the family and need your hours to work around your lifestyle? Then joining our BANK team is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our BANK team provide cover in various LEYF nurseries in the local area. We know navigating around London can be difficult, so our BANK team are not expected to travel over an hour when supporting different locations.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: House of Commons,
1 Parliament Street,
London, SW1A 2NE