A fantastic opportunity has become available at our Weir Link Nursery. We are looking for fun and inspiring educators to the team on a part-time basis.
Whether you are looking for more experience in a nursery, or have commitments in the morning, this position works perfectly for you!
Our LEYF educators are an essential part of our team that helps support the children’s learning and development, as well as the smooth running of the nursery.
The hours for this role are Monday-Friday/3pm-6pm.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
● Pay and conditions above the national average in the nursery sector
● A nurturing, fun and value-led working environment
● An award-winning staff training and development programme
● The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: Clayton Street