Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
A great opportunity has become available at our London Fields Nursery. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Deputy Manager to join our passionate management team. Our LEYF deputies are an essential part of our team and whilst maintaining a hands-on role, they will support the manager in the smooth running of the nursery.
LEYF follows a set of teachings that is reflective of our social enterprise approach. Each of the 7 elements is designed to strengthen children’s social and cultural capital through language, social opportunities, cultural experiences, and friendships. The role requires you to manage and develop the nursery team whilst undertaking administrative and IT duties of the nursery including the collection of fees, nursery database, purchasing, and receipts.
Age Range: 0 - 5yrs
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £750 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave and plus bank holidays.
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: Wilde Close
London, E8 4JS