Our stunning Conservatoire Nursery is set in a Victorian building in the heart of the thriving Blackheath Village and is just a stone’s throw away from the mainline train station as well as local bus routes.
The nursery cares for children aged from 3 months to 5 years of age and benefits from having a wonderful garden where the children can explore their outdoor environments which encourages them to grow into confident and brave individuals.
As a LEYF Deputy your role will be mostly room-based however there will be times when you are required to support the Nursery Manager with the back-office functions, this can include but is not limited to interviewing potential new recruits, handling parent queries, and organising staff rotas. Other key elements of this role will include building key relationships with your team, the children, and their parents as well as the day to day running and decision making of the Nursery.
• 1 Baby Room, 1 Toddler Room, 1 Preschool Room
• 49 Place nursery
• Opening Times: 8am – 6pm
• A beautiful garden shared amongst all rooms offering fantastic space for the children to grow and explore!
• Established and balanced staff team who have the children at the heart of all that they do and are supportive of each other.
• Great transport links to mainline station and bus routes.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 21 Lee Road