We are thrilled to announce 3 new nurseries have joined the LEYF family! Located in the London Borough of Newham, they will be the first LEYF nurseries in the area.
Situated between Hackney and Barking and Dagenham, transport links are great around the Stratford area. You can even see the London City Airport runway from one of the nurseries! The closest stations include Plaistow, Cyprus, and Stratford.
This is an exciting time for LEYF! During the pandemic, we have remained open for business as usual. We are delighted to be in a position to expand into the Newham area. As a result, we have several opportunities for early years professionals to join us as we expand into our twelfth borough.
We offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and a wealth of development opportunities as you would expect from an established, highly regarded, award-winning early years provider.
We are seeking a Chef assistant to join a tight-knit team in Newham. Our Chef assistants will work alongside the nursery chef to help supply the children with healthy and nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day.
To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world, one child, at a time.
To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
• The Nursery consists of a aby room, a toddler and a preschool room all leading to a beautiful garden area
• Total capacity of Nursery: 45
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• The nursery benefits from a bright and spacious space
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Awaiting Report
Photos show LEYF Nurseries, photos for Garden Nursery coming soon!
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: UEL 4-6 University Way