Are you passionate about working with children, but full-time hours are not suitable for you?
LEYF understands how busy life can be. Whether you are studying, managing a family or just juggling many responsibilities, joining our BANK team could be the solution!
Our BANK Early years educators enjoy flexible working whilst building experience and knowledge in the Early Years sector.
BANK staff are highly-valued and are part of the LEYF family, encouraging child development through supporting activities and experiences. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and passionate, always willing to undertake any task required by the leadership team that creates a fun and functional environment.
Our BANK team provides cover in various LEYF nurseries in the local area. We know navigating around London can be difficult, so our BANK team is not expected to travel over an hour when supporting different locations.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Good
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: Tenda Road