Are you passionate about working with children, but full-time hours are not suitable for you?
LEYF understands how busy life can be. Whether you are studying, managing a family or just juggling many responsibilities, joining our BANK team could be the solution!
Our BANK Early years educators enjoy flexible working whilst building experience and knowledge in the Early Years sector.
BANK staff are highly-valued and are part of the LEYF family, encouraging child development through supporting activities and experiences. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and passionate, always willing to undertake any task required by the leadership team that creates a fun and functional environment.
Our BANK team provide cover in various LEYF nurseries in the local area. We know navigating around London can be difficult, so our BANK team are not expected to travel over an hour when supporting different locations.
• The Nursery consists of baby room, a toddler and a preschool room
• Total capacity of Nursery: 46
• Opening times: 8am – 6pm
• Proud of their ‘Forest School’ initiative as part of their ‘Safe, Fit and Healthy approach’
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• 50% off of childcare
• Refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Salary increase after probation
• Overtime pay
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Free life assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 4/5 Colville Square,