Are you passionate about providing healthy and tasty meals for young children, but unable to commit to a full-time role?
LEYF understands how busy and challenging life can be during these uncertain times. Whether you are studying, raising a family, or just juggling any of the other many responsibilities of life, joining our Bank team could be the solution!
Our Bank Chefs can enjoy flexible working whilst gaining experience.
Bank staff are highly valued members of the LEYF family and have a huge input in the wellbeing and development of our children. As a Bank Chef you will be planning and preparing nutritionally well-balanced meals following the LEYF ‘Healthy Eating’ and ‘Allergy’ Policy, as well as undertaking general housekeeping duties of the nursery and assist in maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
Our Bank team provides cover in various LEYF nurseries in the local area. We know navigating around London can be difficult, so our Bank team are not expected to travel for over an hour when supporting different locations.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
• Make a difference to the children who need it the most
• Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
• 50% off of childcare
• £550 refer a friend bonus
• Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
• Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
• 10% GLL Gym discount
• 7% employer contribution towards pension
• Guaranteed salary increases after probation
• Overtime pay
• Annual travel loan
• Free life assurance
• Access to our work life support services
• Flexible working
• Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Address: 171 - 173 Crystal Palace Road,