Are you passionate about providing healthy and tasty meals for young children, but unable to commit to a full-time role?
LEYF understands how busy and challenging life can be during these uncertain times. Whether you are studying, raising a family, or just juggling any of the other many responsibilities of life, joining our Bank team could be the solution!
Our Bank Chefs can enjoy flexible working whilst gaining experience.
Bank staff are highly valued members of the LEYF family and have a huge input in the wellbeing and development of our children. As a Bank Chef you will be planning and preparing nutritionally well-balanced meals following the LEYF ‘Healthy Eating’ and ‘Allergy’ Policy, as well as undertaking general housekeeping duties of the nursery and assist in maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
Our Bank team provides cover in various LEYF nurseries in the local area. We know navigating around London can be difficult, so our Bank team are not expected to travel for over an hour when supporting different locations.
Age Range: Birth-5 years
OFSTED Rating: Outstanding
We know it's our team that makes LEYF great. When you join us as a permanent member of staff, you will enjoy many benefits:
• Pay competitive with the sector
• 50% discount on nursery fees (pro-rata)
• 7% pension contribution
• A minimum of 23 days’ annual leave per year (up to 36 days) including 8 Bank Holidays, plus 3 days over Christmas
• Sick pay entitlement (after 6 months’ service)
• Paid overtime
• Refer a friend bonus (up to £550)
• Maternity, paternity & shared parental leave entitlement (after 2 years’ service)
• Up to 5 days' special leave entitlement
• Access to LEYF’s training academy and MY LEYF online learning platform - 8 days’ paid training per year
• 10% GLL gym discount
• Tea and coffee
• MY LEYF modules on meditation, mindfulness and mental wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Programme; support and counselling and advice on financial and legal issues
• Eligibility for a hardship fund grant
• Season pass loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts on shopping with Employee Purchase Programme
• Invitations to LEYF social events - Summer Conference, BBQ, Christmas Party, Awards.
At LEYF we aim to promote 50% of our leaders from within and nurture our staff to help them progress in their careers.
Each person who joins the LEYF family will work with their Manager to create a development plan. If you aspire to become a manager or you want to be the best you can be in your role, LEYF, using our coaching and mentoring approach, coupled with our famous LEYF Academy courses, will support your journey.
Non-UK citizens must apply for and gain a Visa and Work Permit before applying to work in the UK.
Address: 171-173 Crystal Palace Road